The Privacy Notice describes how DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd collect, use, maintain, secure and disclose your personal data in respect of commercial transactions.
“DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd” or “We” in this Privacy Notice refers to our entire company, including of our subsidiaries that we own. We may share your personal data among our own subsidiaries, authorized strategy partners, service providers and companies authorized us. However, your personal data will always be protected under this Privacy Notice.
DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd does not collect personal information about you except when you voluntarily provide it. Whenever you provide your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
You have the choice, at any time, not to provide your personal data or to revoke your consent toDNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd processing of your personal data. However, failure to provide such personal data or revocation of your consent to process personal data provided may result in DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd being unable to provide you with effective and continuous products and services.
What types of personal data we collect?
DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd may collect personal data includes, but is not limited to your name, address, contact details, gender, age, e-mail address, occupation, etc.
The personal data we collect can be either obligatory or voluntary. Obligatory personal data are those that we require in order to provide you with our products and services. Voluntary personal data are those that are not mandatory but we are still able to provide you with our products and services. On the registration screen for engaging our services or survey form or questions form or suggestion form, you will be informed what information is required for registration and what information is optional and may be given at your discretion.
How and when do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in a number of instances, such as:
- When you sign up for services we provide or when you register an account at our Websites.
- When you participate in our feedback or customer survey or when you sign up for any of our competitions or promotions.
- When you contact us through various methods such as application forms, emails and letters, telephone calls and conversations you have with our staff.
Personal data we collect from our websites
We do not link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you unless it is required by law and regulation.
Information on Cookies
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To develop and improve the content of our websites and ensure a more personalized service level for our customers.
- To assess your application for any of our products and services.
- To manage and maintain your account.
- To respond to your enquiries and complaints and to resolve disputes.
- For internal functions such as evaluating the effectiveness of marketing, promotion, market research, customer behaviors and interest and etc.
Nonetheless, we may also use your personal data for the fulfillment of any regulatory requirements and for any other reasons connected with providing you the services you require.
What is your privacy choice?
Based on the information we have about you, you may receive marketing or promotional materials/communications from us about our products and services that we believe will benefit you. If you no longer wish to receive these marketing or promotional materials/communications, please contact us using the contact details stated below to withdraw your consent. Once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communications, it may take up few working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communications during this period of time.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
Rhone Ma Group of Companies may disclose your personal information to those of its affiliates and related companies that agree to treat it substantially in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may disclose your personal data to:
- Third party service providers for some of our functions, services and activities (e.g. delivery services, technical support, fulfillment services, etc).
- Our strategic partners
- Enforcement regulatory and governmental agencies as permitted or required by law, authorized by any order of court or to meet obligations to regulatory authorities.
- Authorized third parties in which rights or property of DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd, its affiliates or relate companies, third party service providers or the users of the websites are in jeopardy.
DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd may disclose aggregated information that does not allow you to be personally identified to its affiliates and related companies and to unaffiliated third parties. Aggregate information is used for websites development and to market and promote the websites.
Other than those third parties described above, DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd will not release your personal data to other third parties without your consent.
How do we protect your personal data?
Knowing that your personal data is confidential and important to you, DNC Automation (M) Sdn Bhd employs all physical, technical and organizational measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. We have put in place appropriate procedures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful destruction and accidental loss.
How long may we retain your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with internal requirements. Afterwards we will destruct or permanently delete your data.
How can you access / correct / update your personal data?
You can always contact us for the following requests:
- To access your personal data.
- To change your personal data or update your personal data which you believe is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
How may you contact us?
You can contact us at +603 – 80513881 or send us an email at [email protected]
The Privacy Notice is provided in English. In case of any inconsistencies, the English version shall prevail.
For any updates of this Privacy Notice, kindly visit our website at https://www.dnc-automation.com